Classic Albums Live plays tribute to classic rock's best albums and artists with original music performed LIVE on stage!
Join us in celebrating The Lakeland Center's 10th Anniversary of having Classic Albums Live rock our stages!
SAVE 40% with a SERIES PASS
$144 for all 6 shows!!!
10% on Concessions*
$100 in Savings
CAL Souvenir Mug**
If you don't want all 6 shows! Single Tickets go on sale March 24th at 9:30am.
Classic Albums Live Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon- May 11 -Buy Now More Info
Classic Albums Live Rush 2112- June 15 -Buy Now More Info
Classic Albums Live Led Zeppelin IV - July 20 - Buy Now More Info
Classic Albums Live Supertramp - August 17 - Buy Now More Info
Classic Albums Live Woodstock - September 14 - Buy Now More Info
Classic Albums Live Lynyrd Skynyrd Pronounced Lehnerd Skinnerd - October 12 - Buy Now More Info
Series passes on sale March 6, 2017. Service charges may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer; not valid on previously purchased tickets. Single tickets on sale March 24, 2017. *10% concessions discount does not apply to merchandise purchases. **Souvenir Mug available while supplies last.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who “Like” and comment on The Lakeland Center’s Classic Albums Live Facebook Trivia Contest post, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of The Lakeland Center (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: The Contest Period begins on Monday, April 3, 2017 and ends on Friday, April 28, 2017. Weekly Trivia Questions will run according to the following schedule:
• Trivia Question 1: Monday, April 3, 2017 through Thursday, April 6, 2017
• Trivia Question 2: Monday, April 10, 2017 through Thursday, April 13, 2017
• Trivia Question 3: Monday, April 17, 2017 through Thursday, April 20, 2017
• Trivia Question 4: Monday, April 24, 2017 through Thursday, April 27, 2017
4. How To Enter: One (1) trivia question will be posted on The Lakeland Center’s Facebook page every Monday during the Contest Period, for a total of four (4) trivia questions for the duration of the Contest Period. To enter, participants must “Like” The Lakeland Center Facebook page and then comment on the weekly Trivia Question post. Comments must be posted by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. EST of that week’s Entry Period. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. There is no limit to the number of times an individual can comment on each post, or the number of different posts commented on; however, only one (1) prize will be awarded to the same individual during the Contest Period. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any comment deemed to be profane, offensive, pornographic, defamatory, and/or inappropriate.
5. Prizes: A total of four (4) pairs of Classic Albums Live Series Passes will be awarded; one (1) pair per winner (“Winner”), per week. A total of four (4) winners (“Winners”) will be selected during the duration of the Contest Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all expenses related to acceptance of the Prize, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of trivia questions commented on, as well as the number of eligible Facebook comments received.
7. Selection of Winners: Each Winner will be determined based on the first person to provide a correct answer in the comments section of each Facebook Trivia Contest post, according to: a) whether or not a correct answer was provided in the comment, b) the time the comment was posted, and c) the order in which the comment was received. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine the correct answer to the post, and which submitted comments constitute correct answers.
8. Winner Notification: Each of the four (4) Winners will be notified by Sponsor every Friday during the contest period. Winners will be notified via announcement on the original Facebook post. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond to the post, fails to contact The Lakeland Center for redemption information and/or fails to claim the prize, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THAT WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest (e.g., photo, video, Facebook comment, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Sponsor may select Winners from all eligible comments posted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By commenting on any of the Facebook Trivia Contest posts, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Lakeland Center, Attn: Marketing Department – CAL Trivia Contest, 701 West Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33815. Requests must be received no later than May 5, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is The Lakeland Center, 701 West Lime Street, Lakeland, FL 33815.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by The Lakeland Center is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the Contest, You agree that you have affirmatively reviewed and accepted all of these Official Contest Rules.